Sunday, October 6, 2013

Same but different

Looking back at my blogging I realise that September is a poor blog month!!
I never keep it up during this month in time. I suppose it's not that strange that I have a lot to do after the summer months and when everything starts anew at work and for The Boy at school.
This year my new job adds to that mix and has me working harder than ever. But not too hard - it's quite enjoyable and has brought a new good routine: early bedtime :-)

I started this blog post in early September and simply finish it now and offer it to you.
Enjoy this very last breath of Scandi summer. And an observation of being different and similar all at once.

******

We're very different from each other, my husband and I.
The different spheres that interest us are different, that's very distinct when we choose conversation pieces, but how we view things and think about things is worlds apart.
Sometimes I'm amazed how different two people can be but mostly I'm just glad we are - it would be very boring otherwise!

Via knowing more about MBTI type indicators I really understand the "being different" and how that is, rather than just wondering why.


Day 2 of Legoland. 
We were charged and ready to go!


Amazing buildings.


A somewhat unexpected humanoid!


Making a Legoland coin!




Being a good poser, for his mama <3






Getting the driver's license!
It turned out to be a difficult thing, that almost brought tears to those darling blue eyes, since he didn't understand what those Danish folks said and didn't understand where to go and what to do and nobody (but mama) took notice....!


All is well that ends well, thank goodness. He got his license!












Times, almost too good to be true!












Loads of water attractions there!


I ain't scared of water...!




Going to get those types, shooting at us.... Aiming!


They shot back!!!!

Mom to the rescue...




I held my ground!




Wet, wet, wet...







Goofing off :-)

Going home.


Bought another bracelet - in beige leather - and loving it.
























Michael Mann-feel to it! (I happen to love Michael Mann)


The trip in the rearview mirror.





Yes, we celebrated 15 years together! <3 <3 <3
Our son captured us celebrating!


******


I am a person who is right now, I see, I feel and then I act - now. Marcus is also right now but also in the future. He thinks about things all the time and he's very curious about the world. I'm curious too but of individuals and not at all about the world.

So whenever he asks those famous words:
-What are you thinking about?
I always answer:
-I'm not thinking about anything, why do you think that I'm thinking about something?

And the answer is, of course, because he always thinks about something and I always feel something about something. That is probably the biggest difference between the both of us!
Hence, to him a visit to a restaurant means studying the menu and decide from that, while I study the lighting in there, the sofas, the cloths and the music. Once I wrote a sms reply "who cares about the food, what does it look like in there?" :-)

Have a grand new week, lovelies out there!
/A


No comments:

Post a Comment