Monday, November 5, 2012

A bunch of Instagrams for ya!

So, the fall moves on, in its pretty high and hectic pace.
Between cycling to the train and from the train, commuting and working I get some exercising done again. Nowadays I've decided to try for four days of training a week, instead of five days. That means two jogging days and two gym days. It feels like it may work.
If something comes up on those pre-decided days that exercise is missed - I won't try to make up for it after, since that is a sure way to stress.
Easy does it, hence!



There's a time and place for everything. Resting is good <3




On very rare occasions I get to ride in the car, to work.
One must goof off on such times!




You know it: rest and glamour is a necessity. I love 'em both...




Friday morning, on my way to work. Happiness is da shit!


Sunrises - can't live without them.


Italian food, honey!




Cuteness <3




Starbucks, I'm in love!!


Homework-time.


All those early commute-mornings. Music, relaxation and resting. 
All good.


AW with fellow library managers <3


Going with My Boy to his school. Precious, precious indeed <3






Halloween-stuff!


Snuggling with da husband.


A whole day with my boy <3




The heart warming autumn strikes again :-)




The Halloween-thingie at work!


Commuting in my heart <3


AW with a pretty new friend who I like a lot!




The Big Son made the orange pumpkin in the foreground, in his day. 
The Boy made the green zombie this year.




The Big Boy. What a boy he is <3 <3 <3
This way he is always here.



A quickie for you!
The new week is here and I won't se my home much Monday through Thursday 
since I have commitments every evening. 

Hope the week will be utterly kind to you <3


No comments:

Post a Comment