Sunday, November 25, 2012

Theatre

The Boy's class spent a great part of the semester rehearsing a play.
It wasn't just any play, it was a classic fairytale from folklore tradition, about three goats crossing a bridge, under which a horrible troll lives.
It's the small goat, the medium goat and the big goat and The Boy was the small goat.
Bless his cute little heart - because CUTE he was :-)


The theatre teacher told us about their work. 


The two classes that each had rehearsed a play! 


The small goats passes under the bridge here. 


He said his lines and walked away to lie down. We were as proud as could be, of course!!


This is the medium goat :-)


The strong brave big goat has arrived! 





The end of November is soon with us and if September and October went fast, I don't know what to say of November? I didn't see it!

My biggest laugh and/or memory of November year 2012 may very well be that I finally upped and went to a doctor for a condition that I've had for a year but all the time thought would go away.... I know it sounds idiotic but I didn't think much of it and got used to it even. It's weird and disgusting and hilarious all at the same time but here goes:
the skin inside my mouth would steadily come off during mornings. I'd drag skin parts out for a couple of hours and then the mouth would burn the rest of the day and the next day we'd start all over again, 
my mouth and I.

Until hubs one day said:
-You have GOT to stop this skin dragging now, dear!!!
Then I googled it and realized it most definately could be mouth fungus - oh, the disgust!
Off to the doctor I went and now I'm on a strooooong remedy since I've cultivated this darn thing for a year, when the doctor thought days would be bad enough..... It's me in a nutshell.










Afterwards they each received a rose for the good work.  The Boy knew how to treat a rose!


And I gotta say again: I can't believe he's this big already. Acting in a school play and all...




Be still, madly pounding heart of mine..! 


A playful dad just had to try out the hair the troll (aka his son) wore :-)



Next week December arrives and with it first of advent. By then all swedes put up special Christmas lights but The Boy and I went ahead and put them up today! We had a grand moment getting them and putting them up together.
I treasure it like magic, these special times together and I remember moments with my firstborn and then my heart goes..... hot like a volcano and the breathing gets tough.... Life. The years. They pass so quickly. And I'm so lucky to have these two precious boys and it makes me feel like the luckiest there is, in the whole of the universe.

So, we're walking towards December - the first real hardcore winter month.
Have a wonderful week, friends, and a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment