Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wednesday Instagrams!

Hello there, mid-week already!

Not only did summer swoosh by, it seems like autumn does too. I, for one, can't believe it's mid October already. I can't get with that program.


Reading as much as I can, these days. Easier as The Boy gets older, I guess.


I pass here twice a day, five days (at least) a week. The Central Station.


The me!


The dog <3




Sometimes I bike scenic route, from the train.





I've been successful in making each day be special and readers here know I've been working hard on that for two years now.  From having weeks I had to divide into five separate parts, for sure, I now feel Tuesday-Wednesday are almost as great as Friday-Saturday!!! 
That is a miracle.
I'm very thankful for it and sure don't take it for granted.


Still chores to be done...


Many a boy/dog loves the sheepskin rugs..!


Getting ready for this autumn's big one - the long anticipated goose dinner!






I had a sweet lunch with The Hubster the other day <3




Just so you know you have to put some restrictions on your behaviour, 
if you think of using the escalator at The Central Station...




Walking home from the train is mostly a pleasure.




Perky late evening walks!!


The Wednesday evening routine with my precious husband.
Wouldn't trade it for the world.


Morning light.




Our boy made a laptop...


Apple :-D


He also walked in mama's footprints and made a magazine - 
like I used to as a child!




Gorgeous autumn sun!








<3 <3 <3


Been cooking some mushrooms...




How cute can a sleeping dog get?!!


Or how beautiful can a fall day be?



Now, it's Wednesday evening, it's almost half past nine. Hubs just let wine hit the table. I brought some nuts!

I'm off :-)

Have a great rest of the week, dearies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment