Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spring!!

Spring is in the air!
Yes, finally...
I hope ;-)



A sure spring sign: _I_ started weeding...


I also started sitting in the sun, getting red skin... :-)


See the wind blowing in his cute ears? To die for!




Enjoying his mama's company.


When it finally does happen - spring is so longed for. 
The birds nesting, the birds singing, the neighbours starting to tend to their tiny gardens and the kiddos racing around on bikes outside. We've all been hibernating and it feels like resurrection finally being able to be OUTSIDE!!








They seem to be as enthused as I am!!


Precious moments to be had outside with him, are awaiting!


How I've missed the sunsets...




Heck, I've even missed the rain - I've had snow up to here!!!



Miss Spring sure didn't give in easily - or even entirely - because darn it if you didn't need gloves biking to the train today! It still freezes to bike around and I even saw white mist coming out of my mouth one early morning a few days ago...!
Thank heaven for the Blackbird on occasions like that. There's nothing it can't sing away :-)


May inside snutting still go on. Why fix it if it ain't broke, eh?!




Nature speaks for itself.








We're right in the time juuuust before the best time starts. Isn't it fabulous being at a place when the best is yet to come? I'm there! In every sense of the word.


Me in the Weber!




A Tulip-to-be.


And the mandatory Simpson clouds ;-)




Yours Truly.






A weird guest up among the small birds's nests...


Leaving.




Wild, free and gorgeous.


Uh-oh, there she is again!!







So, the best is yet to come. At work there are huge changes about to happen and I hold my breath and hope it goes well. I think it will. Enough about work.

I find myself spending my free moments thinking of my sons. My firstborn is always close in my thoughts and the last born is ever present, not! He's never at home any longer!! The shift has come with him too, he's always away with friends or sports.

Life swooshes and still: it's all good. Still I'm sure the best is yet to come, for each and every day in my life keeps getting better. It's true. Sure some days suck, OK, I admit it but some days are like gold. In the grand total life just gets better for each passing week.

Today is Valborg here and I'll show you a few snapshots from it, in the next post!

Take care of yourselves and those you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment