Monday, June 27, 2011

Livin' large!

Twirling butterflies
Oh, I feel them and I see them!
I marvel over stuff like being able to feel them, sitting by my desk at work longing for that rather impromptu (must use that lovely word as often as I can!) lunch date with the hubby, that is about to take place later that day.

I also marvel over knowing we’re off for a little mini vacation together ‘cuz we always jump happily into the car and glide off, into nothing but fun times.

I save those times in my heart in a precious little place that I can go back to whenever I need it.




I've loved Poppy since I was a child, for as long as I can remember actually!




Summer is still in the early-summer-phase, surely moving towards the prime, however!


A very typical sight over here.




And all that beauty is just leaving the dog at the dog hotel!!

*********

Hubby
My hubby was chosen carefully by me. Some things about him were as I thought they were, others were….not!
My husband is fun, whimsical, positive, creative and he has a whole lot of hopes for the future, and plans too. 
He also has a huge place for me in his heart which is enjoyable for me aswell as very secure. I think security is something good and something I’ve longed for a very long time but never admitted to myself, ‘cuz girlfriend here don’t need no one. Can mange for herself, thank you very much…!

The hubster has that much love for me that he even fetches things for me when I ask! I kind of like that, it’s concern in the daily. If I’m on the couch watching a movie and he sits by the diningroom table working, he’ll actually fetch a popsicle from the freezer if I want one.
Love in the detail.




A happy hubs driving us into fun adventure.


First stop: my firstborn.


These days all is fun when we're together. I guess that's the upside of living far apart? 
No time to waste on being in foul moods.


Thumbs up for sure!!


Me and my boys. All is love.





My firstborn
What can I say? My firstborn means the world to me. 
Besides being handsome, kind, smart and witty he's also a young man to count on when it comes to mending things, searching for channels on a TV or whatever else I may need a helping hand with.

His eyes beams of happiness and love and the eyes on that man are kind. Very kind.
It was those beaming eyes I concentrated on when I was about to go through the C-section when it was time for The Boy to enter this world.

My firstborn. How proud I am to be his mother!


The entrance in the bachelor pad is decorated with the Midsummer eve's menu for the cocktail party my son was hosting!




My son recently took up a job as bartender (beside his daytime job) 
and now offered his mama a tasty drink!


This brother can play!




I guess it's obvious? Nothing but love!




Little brother sure appreciates the playing.





Living large
Well, if kite surfing isn't living large (and high) then I'll be damned if I know what is!?!
We just had to stop the car when we saw these people kite surfing. I couldn't stop thinking I must be able to try, some time. 
Bucket list note, to self...


The perfect windy day for those kites indeed!






Looks like a whole lot of fun!






Summertime.



As you can plainly see, we're on our way in these pics. And the fun has only started!
The Midsummer weekend was one for the books, so stay tuned 'til wednesday's post - there it'll continue!!!

Monday, fun day.
A brand new week, open in front of us. I'll get a whole lot of work done this week, I hope, 'cuz in two weeks time my vacation starts.
Have a grand week!

2 comments:

  1. Så mange fine bilder, herlig sommer...her lyner og tordner det...og det bøtter ned.....Ikke mye terrassekos disse dagene her, men vi er lovet fint vær til helgen igjen, så jeg får vel bare se frem tildet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack för dina snälla ord! Jag hoppas verkligen det kommer sol och bättre tider till er i Norge snart.
    Kram

    ReplyDelete