Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday.... swoosh!

Bam, Friday!



The passed week had some fab evenings.


And a good deal of fun evenings!


A few deciliters of cuteness...


And a whole lot of bicycling to and from the train.


Ten train rides.


(beautiful ones)


And all those absolutely gorgeous rapeseed fields.
(last year's rapeseed photos are here)


The week contained a walk to IG Memory Lane, 
where my firstborn lives forever in my heart!


Our ten day trip to New York, we'll never forget.


That's how the past blends - almost melts - into the present. 
They live both side by side and in each other. I'll never forget.


Quite a few sunsets were offered.


I went to an evening bird walk at work.


That also offered flowers...


... and fellow bird watchers.


Walking to the train, I met this pack!


Snuggling with this dude was heavenly.


So, yeah you guessed it: it was a tiring week!


Ten steps from my office these guys practice MMA, and I watched for a while, 
getting inspired.


Late night walks home.


Late night walks home in fantastic spring scented air.


Magnolias, withering so soon...


Spirea - that smells like spring to me. Ever since childhood.




Precious time. Favorite Days.




Photography always goes on!


This is his capture!!


A train ride together. Feeling happy and silly (I did, at least!).




And starting working out at the gym!
(yeah - loooong time, no see......)


So much for the past week.
Saturday is sitting in front of me, waiting. I'll leap in her arms very soon. Just some rare TV-watching for an hour first, and a glass of wine. Yeah, that'll do the trick!

Have a wonderful weekend, sweet readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment