Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Friday!

Here I roll in with some Friday love, for y'all!
Enjoy it, every last bit of it, and make it a fond memory for next week. I sure will!

Som Instagrams for you, from the passed TWO weeks. Oh my.



Riding with hubs.


Foggy day.


Certain signs of spring!




Go hubs!


Pasta and Mojito On The Way...


Funkie, the dog, was intrigued by this foam.


After Jogging!




Be still...




Well eh, me.




Living here, is da shit!!














The city where I work.

The town where I live <3

Yours truly.



My happy boy.








Me and my beloved cousin, as kids.


Out jogging Saturday morning.




Saturday evening.


BBQ!!!



Picking his mama up?!






Talking to his big bro, wishing him a happy b-day!




Bright and early - and light!


Blooming!







Looking at my own Instagrams, I think the sun has showed quite a lot. And it has. The more splendid times have made an entrance, they're telling of some marvelous times that lay ahead. 
I can absolutely feel it and it makes me feel both humble and excited. 

I always feel like I'm in a happy movie, or something, during our summers in this new, coastal way of life. The ocean, the birds, the breeze and the BBQ. It's special.
It's ahead. It's good to know.

Have yourself a splendid little weekend.
Love and laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment