Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sun


It's a sunny day here. Above you see a summer picture from our closest beach, in our cute little town.
Today I rode my bike, to the train, very fast since I was late and I was gasping for air when I reached the train.
Not a swell start.
Listening to music, with closed eyes, though was a very lovely way to continue the day.

To me those moments are the perfect way to capture each day: a little music in the iPhone, getting to write a few lines to a dear friend, enjoying lunch with a much appreciated colleague at a beautiful restaurant - the list goes on.
Wonderful things that enlighten the heart and soul every day. That makes me feel alive and happy and I'm a firm believer in that it's the best way to use your life and live it:
enjoy every day and all those small details!

No comments:

Post a Comment