Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Some Christmas must-haves

OK, I all of a sudden got inte the Christmas feeling this week.
We're on a tight budget this year so I'll shop-dream in a light way!
I long for this:

Lexington winter collection.
Unknown source. Looks very cosy though.
We don't have a fireplace.
We do have an ethanol fire lantern that is yet to be put into place.
Photo from Country Living.
This kind of Christmas feeling I love.
This table cloth is on my light wish list!
Maybe I'll go for this one also?

3 comments:

  1. Hejsan! Vilka mysiga julbilder du bjuder på! Ja en öppen spis eller kakelugn hade inte varit helt fel!;) Jag läängtar verkligen efter julen, årets myshöjdpunkt!:)

    Kraam Izabell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our budget is almost non-existent this year, but I am entirely sure that the holiday won't lose any of its luster as a result. Love your fun pics here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mysbella: ja, julen är en underbar myshögtid. Det ska bli ljuvligt!

    Flower Patch Farmgirl: non-existent, huh? Of course you'll have luster anyway. The best thin is lit candles, cosuíness, love and happy kids :-D
    Thanks for you kind words!

    ReplyDelete