Friday, February 4, 2011

Slowly but surely...

Slowly but surely spring is coming. Yesterday I went to Denmark with colleagues and there spring had come a little bit further than in our country.
Somehow you could sense it in the air and the wind felt soft and calm. I felt even more energy awakening inside and when the sun showed itself I felt like laughing out loud!

Today I work from home, again, and I am accompanied by cute son, cute dog and handsome husband! Now we're off to have lunch at our favourite place in town. What a way to kick start friday!!

Flowers are many and cheap, in Denmark.

Bakeries are old and great!
The sun was a very welcome visitor.
Among other things, we visited Louisiana Art Museum.
The colouring of this piece of art was very energizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment